Monday, January 6, 2014

Catching Fire #3 (Last Blog)

In my opinion this is a great book. Any guy or girl could read this book because it has action and some romance. The plot is exciting, and the story keeps you on your toes. I loved the way the author transitioned into the third book, which I plan to read soon. The story is not just about survival, but its about the districts' struggles and hope for a better life. I think the author did a great job depicting this story. My favorite part of this book is the ending, which I explained in my previous blog. It catches you by surprise and it gets you even more excited to read the next book. During my reading I realized the author completely changed the motive of Katniss in the second book. She is more focused on a revolution rather than the hunger games. I think the author did a good job showing the reader how she changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment